Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client operating within a fast moving and progressive industry. With awards for providing a fantastic working environment and culture they are a great Oxfordshire employer.
What will I be doing?
You will ensure that prospect and customer business requirements are understood, and the appropriate solution is proposed, costed and briefed with the Professional Services team. This role will also line-manage the Technical Pre-Sales Consultant.
- Act as a solutions consultant resource for new business opportunities, attending sales meetings and supporting the Sales Managers
- Act as a solutions consultant resource for existing client opportunities, attending meetings and supporting the Account Managers
- Demonstrating the SaaS platform to clients and prospects as part of overall discovery and recommended technical architecture
- Managing the platform demo accounts and providing training to the Sales, AM’s, and other departments on its use
- Updating and sharing the information held in the Professional Services Sharepoint site to educate and assist the Sales team in initial discovery before the need for pre-sales
- Define and report on the success and impact of the pre-sales team
- Understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on product knowledge.
- Translate client requirements into a set of clearly defined deliverables, documented in project and solution briefs.
- Ensuring requirements are understood, scoped and priced correctly in commercial proposals.
- Deliver strategic planning workshops at client’s offices alongside Client Success as appropriate
What skills and experience are required?
- Experienced in delivering project success and strategic consultancy projects for large brands
- 'Solutionoriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Thorough understanding of the digital marketing 'ecosystem’
- Strong commercial ability
- Strong personality with the willingness to inspire clients and colleagues through knowledge and drive
- Technically literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, whether dealing with marketers, techies, designers or directors
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Pre-sales Consultation
- Project Management
- Technical Support