Pre-Sales Solution Architect - (Customer Communications / Quadient) West Yorkshire
An established and successful Marketing & Customer Communications business are currently recruiting for a Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join the team who comes from a print and customer communications background. It is desirable to have knowledge of tools like Quadient / GMC.
The role will work with the Project and Sales teams to gather requirements and convert these into a strategy for the delivery of a software solution.
You will support the pre-sales and implementation of projects by demonstrating / designing the solution, assisting in the creation of a project plan, documenting and presenting the approach to the project stakeholders and working with the development teams to ensure the solution is developed on time and meets the required specification.
- Experience within a Pre-Sales role and excellent communication skills
- Customer Presentation and Solution Demonstration Skills
- Knowledge of core print industry applications, including any other form of electronic communication
- Knowledge of Customer Communications Management
- Substantial experience within a technical business analyst / solutions architect role, preferably with a track record of delivering new business wins alongside internal projects
- Experience in contributing to the delivery of technology projects in fast paced organisations and can demonstrate ability to transition industries
- Supporting the development of the overall architectural strategy; recommending highly secure, cost effective, high performing solutions; and providing leadership to the wider IT function on a wide range of technology areas. Contributing to business case documentation, project scope and planning documents
- Understand inter dependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Lead and promote the development of high performing solutions that meet strategic objectives
- An independent and self-directed working practices that prioritise business success first
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A creative thinker with a desire to learn
- Calmness under pressure and the ability to adapt to change
- Strong Business Acumen and High-Quality Standard
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Solid, demonstrable background in IT Architecture services
- Governance, Process definition and implementation of architectural practices
- Experience in working with Agile practices in a technology environment would be useful, but not essential
- Experience in transformation to cloud
- Industry accreditation's i.e. TOGAF
- solution architect
- west yorkshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'