Presales Security Consultant
Hancock and Parsons are working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for a Presales Security Consultant to join their team. With their main office in Harrow on the Hill, you will be expected to be in the office at least twice per week, the rest of the time will be spent with clients or working from home.
The role and requirements
- As a Presales Security Consultant you will chart out the functional needs of the customer and possibly in consultation with an Architect, convert the project choice and functional solution into a roadmap.
- Documenting and Presenting a short and long-term ICT Roadmap. To include investments and operating costs to achieve roadmap. Elaborating on ROI for the Roadmap.
- You will support in managing technical team members: Heading project discussions, Monitoring reports and activities of technical specialists, coaching etc
- Heading workshops with the customers and the technical team
- Portfolio development - you will actively contribute to the creation of the portfolio roadmap
- Sales Support to include: Product Choices and Functional Implementation in offers, on the basis of customer requirements. You will be Elaborating the project activities, dependencies and parameters in offers. Discussing and/or presenting solutions to customers
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- The ideal candidate will be technically minded, you may have started out as a Engineer or Infrastructure specialist and more recently have worked within Presales. Or you will be a born sales person who has worked within Technical Office 365 sales.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- You will have experience in determining the scope of large scale projects
- You will be a functional and industry expert fully conversant with the business objectives of the customer
- You will have a broad technological background and the skills for commercially elaborating an end-to-end Cloud solution, on the basis of customer objectives
- Has a sound personal network among technology vendors and distributors, with access to best practices and industry expertise
- You will be proactive, customer facing with a background in going the extra mile to achieve targets.
- A basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum plus around £32,00 targeted bonus plus £7,500 Car Allowance
- Fantastic career progression with international opportunities.
- The opportunity to contribute to an exciting new global strategy.
- Benefits including healthcare, life insurance and a pension scheme.
- Sales rewards and corporate recognition schemes.
- A strong focus on continuous professional development.
- IT Sales