Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Pre-sales Engineer
- Location: Cambridge
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: Permanent - Flexible Hours
- Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated Pre-Sales Engineer with solid experience?
- Have you worked in a high-tech company working in pre-sales or at an equivalent technical level?
- Do you want to take your career to the next level with a talented and experience sales team?
- Do you want to work for a market-leading software company?
- Are you ready to do the best work of your life with the best people you’ve ever worked with?
- Are you looking for a long-term and exciting career?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting 'Pre-sales Engineer’ position you’ve been looking for…
- Participate in Sales, Marketing and Partner events, and contribute to group planning in a data-centric way
- Focus on continually improving customer success and satisfaction, building our brand awareness
- Understand the platforms our tools work on (SQL Server, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Maximise sales opportunities by offering technical expertise and recommendations based on individual customer needs
- Provide training and technical updates for Sales Partners
- Act as the key contact for the personal development and technical training of the Sales Team, and organize regular reviews of their technical expertise
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Provide feedback to Product Management for customer feature requests
- Travel to customer locations and events when required
- Give technical presentations and demos to customers
What makes you a great fit for the Pre-Sales Engineer role?
- Proven ability to learn and understand technical information
- Genuine interest in technology and desire to understand our customer’s challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral - with experience of delivering exceptional presentations/demos
- Experience of application development practices or application lifecycle management is also desirable, as is a knowledge of relational database systems
- Solid experience of working in a high-tech company, as a Pre-sales Engineer, or at an equivalent level.
- Commercial awareness and a customer-centric approach to selling
- Demonstrable planning skills
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Technical Sales
- Build Strong Relationships