Do you want to join a leading cybersecurity start-up with bags of potential? My client is looking for an experienced pre-sales engineer who is passionate and skilled enough to help pave their way to even more future success.
As the provider of an automated penetration-testing platform, their vision is to help their customers to measure and improve their cyber resilience. Driven by cutting-edge software, the company prides itself on integrity and innovation.
With over 150 enterprise customers globally and this number set to rise, they are growing at an impressive rate. There’s no doubt that there is plenty of opportunity on the horizon to take their product even further…
You will play an integral part in the sales team through leading the way to winning new customers and maximizing revenue.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating closely with the UK regional sales director.
- Supporting the partner network with all sales related needs (distributors/resellers).
- Running remote and on site demos and presentations, as required.
- Performing ongoing partner training.
- Preparing Pre-Sales collateral and documentation.
- Managing and supporting PoC events in the UK and France.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer.
- Willingness to travel frequently (~25% of the time, when covid-19 allows).
- Familiarity with Penetration Testing.
- Solid technical skills & experience with managing IT infrastructure: OS (Win, Linux), Networks and Active Directory systems.
- Advantageous: BSc. in Engineering (CyberSecurity, SW, Industrial or Electrical)/ MBA.
- Advantageous: Previous exposure to start-up environments.
- Up to £120k base plus OTE
- Additional benefits
To find out more or apply for the role send your CV to Imogen De Souza at Opus Recruitment Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'