- Home based anywhere within the UK
- Basic Salary of up to £80,000 + fantastic OTE
- Worldwide travel
Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding role within an independent working environment for a super supportive company? This company is a market leader who provides end-to-end service offerings for Microsoft Dynamics, they are looking for a candidate who is passionate about their work and will offer you an incredible opportunity to grow and progress your career. So far they have built a team on the back of a strong work ethic, a good sense of fun and they are now looking for someone to join the environment that encourages and helps develop growth and change.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform product demos with a strong ability to demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences of a varied technical background
- Self-sufficient and strong pipeline management
- The ability to co-ordinate with all relevant internal resources throughout the sales process
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from sale to delivery
- Establish credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns across all levels.
- Provide relevant solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver presentations internally and externally
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- The ability to build relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
What experience you’ll need:
- Experienced in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in a sector industry’s vertical market, CRM or ERP (AX or GP) selling environment.
- Experience with how to frame Microsoft Office, SharePoint and related technologies in support of presenting Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions.
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally. Ability to establish credibility amongst customers and peers.
- Analytical, structured and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language) confident in delivering presentations of technical content to wide and carried audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team around the world.
What you’ll get in return:
You will have the opportunity to work for an employer who will reward you with career progression and the ability to strengthen your skill set. You will be part of a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture. You will earn an amazing salary of up to £80,000 with fantastic OTE and the chance to travel across the world.
Click “Apply” or contact Hannah at enable for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job