Pre Sales Consultant
Ringdale has been supplying innovative technology solutions to our clients for over three decades and currently maintains offices in the United Kingdom (Burgess Hill), United States, Singapore and Japan.
FollowMe from Ringdale is the complete document output management solution, which provides unrivalled flexibility for organizations looking to reduce costs, increase security and improve the efficiency of their printing environments. As a highly scalable solution working with output devices from any printer manufacturer, FollowMe ensures usability and adaptability within diverse printing environments, supporting both host and office printing.
What are we looking for?
You will be the technical resource working closely with members of business development, here in the UK as well as other EMEA locations. The role will be varied and will consult with both our customers and partners, with pre sales services and will provide ongoing sales support for our offerings including technically qualifying requirements, documenting the scope, delivering pilot installations. Travel is to be expected within the UK and Europe. In total this may amount to 50%.
The successful Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
- Meeting with customers and partners to determine requirements
- Clarifying a customer’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business and define the solution scope;
- Analysing IT requirements within the organisations and provide independent advice
- Planning timescales and the resources needed to deliver and support the solution
- Preparing documentation, architecting solutions and presenting progress reports
- Presenting solutions in written or oral presentations
- Helping customers with change-management activities
- Organising and delivering training for end users and partners
- Developing new tools and materials to aid sales and technical processes
- Be involved in sales and post-support and where appropriate, maintaining contact with customers and partners
- Strong documentation skills to scope and aid architecture diagrams
- In-depth knowledge in Windows operating systems
- Experience working with Vendors / partners
What we have to offer
We offer a great place to work; inspiring our people to be the best they can be. We want our people to enjoy the variety in their work and to feel challenged and driven to improve, whilst also understanding and thriving in a strong team culture.
Our benefits include:
- A genuine work life balance
- Contributory pension
- Complimentary food and drink
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job