Can you get to know our prospective customers’ needs and match them to a tailored Sage package?
Can you join a sales team that provides solution and expertise to supply chain & manufacturing clients?
Can you gain extensive knowledge of Sage products and use it to drive change?
As a Sage X3 Pre-Sales Consultant, you will spot and seize sales opportunities. You will get to know prospective and existing clients’ needs inside out; seeking out areas to add value and improve the service offering, whilst being perceptive of areas that need improvement. Actioning these observations to constantly improve our products. In this role you will:
- Deliver effective sales presentations of the Sage ERP X3 in one-to-one (demonstration) and one-to-many (seminar) environment;
- Put your analytical mind to work by extensively researching businesses and knowing what packages would enhance their business;
- Use pre-sell techniques to gain pitches and meetings;
- Maintain and enhance product and underlying technology knowledge.
You will be from an ERP pre-sales or implementations background preferably with cloud software expertise. Your focus will be on having an in-depth understanding of each business. Every time. You will know their needs and translate these into solutions that Sage products can fill. You will possess:
- Experience working in a solution consulting, implementations consulting or pre-sales consulting environment;
- Proficiency with an ERP product such as Sage X3, MS, Dynamics ERP, SAP B1, SAP Business ByDesign, Netsuite, Epicor, Oracle or similar;
- Experience and a flair for presenting to prospective businesses;
- The determination to pursue potential leads and build strong business relationships.
Are you ready to take the next step with Sage X3?
At Sage you will enable businesses and communities around the world to build their best business.
This role is 70% field based and presents the opportunity to travel across the country presenting innovative products to business builders and entrepreneurs. Providing them with the platform to excel and evolve their business with us. What’s in it for you? You’ll get 25 days’ holiday, with an additional 5 days for volunteering and comprehensive training / development opportunities.
Sage is a market leader in Business Management Software, ERP, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambitions of businesses around the world. We’re also a market leader in creating a great user experience for our customers. We are the largest UK software company and the 2nd largest software vendor in Europe with over 13,000 colleagues now supporting millions of users across 23 countries as they power the global economy. We’re a global company, with a global team, creating global products.
- Solutions Architect
- Solution Consultant
- Senior Solutions Architect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job