Sales "pre sales" ERP "financial software" "accountancy software" "procurement software"
Pre-Sales Consultant, Financial / ERP Software solutions for a major UK financial software solutions company
Up to £65k base plus £6.5k car allowance and benefits
Home based (but will require 1 day a week in our Letchworth office)
The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for working with the wider pre-sales and bid functions, helping to drive the development of sales opportunities through to successful conclusion. The role encompasses supporting business development leads across multiple sales opportunities, with responsibility for the development of solution design, delivery of product demonstrations and client presentations.
The Pre-Sales Consultant shall be able to lead and contribute to strategic product development, aligned to market drivers and client requirements.
- Solution scoping and design
- Leading response to client requirements, not restricted to RFI's/RFP's/PQQ & IT
- Leading client presentations and product/solution demonstrations
- Management of demonstration environment and supporting materials
- Driving product strategy and market research.
- Education to Degree level
- An accountancy qualification is an advantage but not essential
- Full driving licence
- Experience in a similar pre-sales role
- Demonstrable working knowledge of ERP systems, financial/procurement solutions Experience in presenting and demonstrating systems
- Familiarity with the UK local government and NHS bodies is desirable
Business & Behavioural Skills
- Self-motivated and driven to work with the sales team to close business
- Must be presentable and display a professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent rapport building and interpersonal skills
- Financial knowledge is essential
- Good team player as well as have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Dedication and a can-do attitude
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'