Pre-Sales Consultant – Advanced Health and Care
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Pre-Sales Consultant will work within the Public Sector Health and Care (PSHC) Division within the NHS and Care Sector to help support sales and achieve sales targets. Business demands may also mean you will need to be flexible and support other area within PSHC.
The Team and Role Description
The consultant will need to collaborate with sales, services, product management, development and technical support resources to ensure they have enough knowledge to help accurately position our solution and address customer needs.
Reporting to the Presales Manager for PSHC, the consultant also reports on a dotted line to the Sales Manager responsible for the sales team supported.
Please note the role is listed as based in Mailbox, Birmingham but could be based from any of our other regional offices such as Ditton Park, Datchet, City Road, London or Booths Park, Knutsford.
· Work in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, on deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritising effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
· Proactively scope the solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimise value for both the customer and Advanced.
· Plan, Prepare and Deliver with/without support of Sales and other parties (where appropriate) propositions/presentations to prospects/customers/users groups/marketing events/external market leaders etc
· Provide feedback from prospects/customers to product management on how to improve our solution.
· Attend various Go to Market Meetings to ensure from a presales prospective we are in a good position to launch taking the lead in promoting new solutions both internally and externally
· Keep an eye on market demands and provide input to all stakeholders to ensure the solution stays compliant with emerging standards and market standards.
· Assists in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings from the competition.
· Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
· Attending meetings with business development managers and be the expert.
· Help create business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
· Help support sales produce detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable
· Excellent knowledge of AHC products
· Willing to work independently or as part of a team and be prepared to take a leadership role where necessary
· Excellent communication skills
· Commercially minded or willing to learn
· Excellent organisational skills
· Flexible and adaptable Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a prospect/customer of our proposition
Join the A Team
The team is a dynamic team working with new technologies and selling to a range of solutions to some of the UK’s biggest organisations including the NHS, local government and private sector companies. Some of the benefits of the joining this team include:
· Working for one of the UK’s leading software and IT services companies
· Exposure to numerous technologies and solutions
· Career growth opportunities
· Full benefits package