Our client is a leader in their field as an International Online Retailer. They strive ensure their e-commerce platforms are designed to give the user the best possible customer experience. A dynamic Pre-Sales Advisor to join their team in Burnley.
You will be the first point of contact for many of their customers and will need to provide high levels of customer service whilst supporting on going sales opportunities. You will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and profits across multiple brands through telephone, web chat and email communications.
As well as supporting inbound contacts you will also communicate with new and existing customers to develop, execute and assist in managing customer relations. Working in a team environment is integral to the role as is the responsibility to deliver a high level of customer service via communication skills.
- Reporting to Pre Sales Manager to deliver sales and profit targets within the relevant channels.
- Maintain call and conversion data (inbound/outbound) for analysis.
- Maximise sales opportunities via all customer communications to increase contact conversion.
- Forge good working relationships with internal Teams and Departments.
- Proactive suggestions of business improvements that can be made to achieve objectives.
- Carry out regular competitor reviews to keep abreast of promotional activity and pricing strategies, with a view to gaining market share.
- Delivery of agreed call and sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Increased sales and profit margins through direct contact with new business leads and existing Customers.
- Autonomy to make recommendations for approval by Pre Sales Manager of suggested marketing campaigns to help facilitate achieving individual targets.
- Feedback any observations, and/or recommendations in relation to improvements..
- Support the Pre-Sales Manager and Supervisors in all activities as and when required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must have a high standard of verbal, listening and written communication skills
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work as part of a team
- Ambitious with an ability to learn new skills quickly and continually learn in your role and stay up to date with best practice
- Keen to share insights with the wider business to aid with product development and increase company sales
- Able to work to deadlines, targets and demonstrate commercial awareness
- Experience of working with Microsoft office including Word and Excel is essential
- Experience of warm calling post Email marketing campaigns is desirable, not essential
- Previous experience of using CRM systems in customer communications.
- Previous experience of working within home improvement and leisure sales areas
Our client is offering a competitive salary of between £8.47 depending on experience.
There is also an unsociable hour’s payment of +25%.
Our client offers 32 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Customer Service
- Email Marketing
- Home Improvement
- Web Chat
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job