PRE-REG OPTOMETRIST - LONDON
Your Pre-registration placement is going to be tough. You'll have to juggle study whilst working full time. Obviously you'll supported every step of the way providing you with centrally developed and delivered training and support.
However, the emphasis is very much on you to do the work to achieve your ultimate goal of becoming a qualified Optometrist.
So what can you benefit from if you undertake a placement at one of our stores?
- Highly supportive mentors and managers to make sure you get the range of experience you need
- The latest equipment and a highly professional working environment
- Busy stores and a diverse customer base
- A highly trained support team in each store
You'll quickly see how hard we work to create a welcoming environment for our customers. And that warm welcome also extends to you.
In order to be considered for a pre-registration placement you must be studying towards a degree in Optometry.
- Demonstrate a real passion for providing excellent and consistent customer service
- Communicate in a professional and friendly manner
- Demonstrate a positive attitude everyday
- Display patience, honesty and empathy towards others
- Have the ability to work within a team as well as being self-motivated
For more information or to apply please contact Heather King at Lunaria Recruitment for an informal and confidential chat.
- Professional Services
- Dedicated Professional
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'