Pre Preg Experience
As a Pre Preg Laminator you will work on Marine components in a fast paced environment. You will work with epoxy resin systems in wet and pre-preg form along with fiberglass, carbon fiber & foam core to create composite components. You will need to be able to demonstrate past experience of carrying out complex Pre Preg work to a very high standard. Experience of wet lay up would also be a bonus
Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Composite Technicians and Engineering personnel to assist in the building of composite components
- Accurately check and mix epoxy resin components together for bonding of surfaces.
- Place fiberglass, carbon fiber, or any combination of the two fabrics in a mould with an epoxy wet resin system or pre-preg system to create composite components of all sizes. At times foam cores will be applied to the lay up for added strength.
- Perform vacuum bagging process on composite components that will consist of different settings for different applications. Oven cures can also take place depending on the resin system used and application
- Cut, trim, fit, and drill components using specialised hand/bench tools and measuring devices
Sunseeker offer a permanent position, which includes the following benefits.
Non-contributory pension contributions
22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
Overtime when available
Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
Sick pay scheme
Legal advice helpline
Onsite canteen facilities
Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
Central working location to public transport
Sports and social club
Training and career progression with this global business
- GRP Laminating
- Pre Preg