With a unique approach to complete health and wellbeing, we’re a not for profit organisation driven by doing what’s best for people - helping, supporting and encouraging them to be as healthy as they can be. Join us, and we’ll do what’s best for your professional and personal wellbeing too.
Our Pre-operative team in our Ipswich Hospital currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse. Start your journey with us whilst we’ll support you to be your best.
Set in over 19 acres of private woodland, Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital is a haven of tranquillity and repose. Only private patients are treated at Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital, making us the only purely private hospital in East Anglia and the first within the Nuffield Health Hospitals group.We arecurrently registered with the Care Quality Commission for 60 beds.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will discover a more interesting and rewarding career with us. Here, you will discover nursing as it should be – with more time to care and get to know the people who are your patients.
As a Registered Nurse /Preoperative Nurse you will;
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Require excellent communication skills, good clinical knowledge and a willingness to develop within the role.
- Undertake clinical assessments of adults physical status pre-operatively and ensure they are physically optimised for their scheduled surgery.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient’s needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Outpatients department you will;
- Be registered with the appropriate governing body. You will have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Depending on Experience
Full time, 37.5 hours
Location - Ipswich
Applications will be considered as they arereceivedand interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications.Thereforeplease apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'