Pre-Litigation Claims Handler (Permanent and FTC)
Pre-Litigation Claims Handler
Our client is a Global top 100 Law firm looking to recruit within their Newport office, dealing with Motor claims. They are looking to recruit a Claims Handler for their progressive Motor team. Our client is featured in Chambers UK, Legal 500 and a number of their employees are recognised as leaders in their specialist field.
- Manage your own caseload of pre-litigated cases
- Act as a point of contact for clients
- Negotiate claims for liability and damages
- Support marketing and business development activity within the team
- Achieve annual targets
Experience and skills required
- LLB/LPC is desirable but not essential
- Experience within a law firm or Insurance company is essential
- Work experience / part time work alongside your degree is desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a group
- Ability to work in a targeted environment
- Ability to manage own time and be organized
- Good attention to detail
- A fantastic opportunity to work at a leading law firm to develop your legal career alongside highly experienced and reputable fee earners
- A discretionary bonus is very achievable
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"