My client is a long established law firm based in a sought after part of Greater Manchester. Due to the growth of the department, my client is looking to appoint a Pre Lit RTA Paralegal to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience dealing with RTA and additional experience dealing with Litigated files. You should be able to handle your own busy caseload have previous experience using a case management system. It is essential that the successful candidate also has experience dealing with the MOJ Portal and Credit Hire.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 12 months’ experience within the legal sector
• Experience with RTA, Litigation, MOJ Portal and Credit Hire
• Ability to manage own caseload
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Determination to progress career within RTA Personal Injury
• Location: Newton Le Willows
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ652
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.