Salary - £22k
Start date - ASAP
My client is looking for customer-orientated people to provide an exceptional post-booking service to their clients ensuring that all their requirements are fulfilled accurately, efficiently and within the pre-determined timeframes.
You will be taking payments from clients, collecting passport and driving licence information, booking airline seats, meals and special requests, issuing travel documents and assisting with any other client requests.
You will also be liaising with suppliers and resort teams to ensure they are fully prepared for the client’s arrival.
• Track record in a service orientated environment
• Strong organisational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
• Ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
• Highly flexible with an ability to focus on providing the client with the best possible service
• Clear verbal and written communicator with a high standard of English grammar and spelling
• Travel and Tourism qualification well regarded
• Passport and ability to travel abroad when the business requires
We offer an attractive salary and a performance-related bonus plus generous travel benefits.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job