Pre Delivery Inspector
Pre Delivery Inspector (PDI Technician)
£9.44 per hour
Shift Pattern is 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm
- Inspection of all major components on a variety of equipment replacing parts as required.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Ensure that all equipment is prepped, cleaned and ready for shipment.
- Paint touch up where required.
- Maintain work area, ensuring proper clean up after inspections are complete
- Mechanical aptitude would be an asset
- Detail oriented
- Ability to read drawings to perform minor repairs would be an asset
- Ability to work independently or with a partner.
For further information please contact Dan Talliss at Travail Shrewsbury
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"