Pre Contract Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Southampton
Required licence or certification: Driving licence
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Pre Contract Manager who will be responsible for managing contracts by effectively setting up, running and managing programming and commercial aspects and all resources associated with the contracts. You will ensure that a quality services is provided to the customer at all times.
You will be required to work closely with the sales team and will need to take ownership of the secured projects and all technical details including specification, design and program.
• Lead contract negotiations and manage the design of the construction / project to ensure the finished works are correct to the agreed specification.
• Manage tasks set against the business KPI criteria in relation to the Pre-Contract work elements.
• Liaise and develop the relationship with the customer and the customer representatives.
• Ensure the most cost effective and efficient use of resources
• Monitor and Support the site teams
• Manage all orders / instructions to employed site & yard based labour as required by the business.
• Issue reports as necessary to meet the requirements of the business.
• Make sure that contracts are within full compliance with health and safety, quality and environmental legislation as well as compliant with Greenspan Ltd policies and procedures.
You will need to have 3 years’ experience in construction and experience managing contracts. It is essential that you have a full UK Driving Licence.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience for the role then apply now!
- Delivering Projects