PRE-CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / BID MANAGER
Our client a leading Chartered Building Company based in Bournemouth offering a comprehensive service successfully delivering a wide range of projects across all construction sectors. They undertake a broad range of New Build and Refurbishment projects for their clients using traditional, design & build and partnering procurement methods. Project values range from £100,000 to £6,000,000.
Due to continued growth they are now recruiting an experienced Pre-Construction Manager / Bid Manager to join their Bournemouth based team
As the Pre-Construction Manager/Bid Manager the successful candidate will -
* Bid manage enquiries up to project value of £6m
* Recognise contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise profits.
* To implement the requirements of PQQ submissions
* Receive, analyse and disseminate tender documents, including handling clarifications and amendments.
* Work closely with our Estimating Department & Directors to propose and implement the pre-construction technical and financial elements of bids
* Create/review technical submissions and programmes
* Manage and chair pre-construction design team meetings
* Assist in ensuring design strategies are in place on our bids and tenders
* Assist in tender framework management, including online portals
* Attend tender/pre-construction interviews
* Be dynamic, innovative and able to work on one’s own initiative
* Demonstrate excellent motivational and communication skills.
* Be a true team player
* A relevant degree, HND or professional qualification would be an advantage.
* An excellent package is offered with genuine career prospects.
Benefits include: Competitive salary, company car/car allowance, private medical, pension, profit share, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and individually tailored training plan including personal financial support with professional memberships.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job