PRE-CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / BID MANAGER
Our client a leading Chartered Building Company based in Bournemouth offering a comprehensive service successfully delivering a wide range of projects across all construction sectors. They undertake a broad range of New Build and Refurbishment projects for their clients using traditional, design & build and partnering procurement methods. Project values range from £100,000 to £6,000,000.
Due to continued growth they are now recruiting an experienced Pre-Construction Manager / Bid Manager to join their Bournemouth based team
As the Pre-Construction Manager/Bid Manager the successful candidate will -
* Bid manage enquiries up to project value of £6m
* Recognise contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise profits.
* To implement the requirements of PQQ submissions
* Receive, analyse and disseminate tender documents, including handling clarifications and amendments.
* Work closely with our Estimating Department & Directors to propose and implement the pre-construction technical and financial elements of bids
* Create/review technical submissions and programmes
* Manage and chair pre-construction design team meetings
* Assist in ensuring design strategies are in place on our bids and tenders
* Assist in tender framework management, including online portals
* Attend tender/pre-construction interviews
* Be dynamic, innovative and able to work on one’s own initiative
* Demonstrate excellent motivational and communication skills.
* Be a true team player
* A relevant degree, HND or professional qualification would be an advantage.
* An excellent package is offered with genuine career prospects.
Benefits include: Competitive salary, company car/car allowance, private medical, pension, profit share, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and individually tailored training plan including personal financial support with professional memberships.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions