Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse - Outpatient
Salary:£25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: 22.5 hours per week over a 7 day rota
Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for a new Pre-Assessment Staff Nurse to join our Outpatient department. The Outpatient Department provides services for a variety of specialities including Orthopaedics, Ophthalmic, General Surgery. Cosmetic, ENT, Urology, Gynaecology and many more.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1 st level.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- Maths & English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above.
- Proven experience in surgical ward/outpatients environment with a broad knowledge and understanding of specialist surgical procedures .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Practical Pre-assessment knowledge & skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Good time Management skills
- Venepuncture, perform ECG's and relevant swabs.
- Committed to providing a quality clinical service
We recognise and value all of our staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then I would love to hear from you.
Please contact Charlotte Pinkus on or send a copy of your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'