Lead Nurse | Pre-Assessment | Band 7 equivalent | Up to 45,000 depending on experience | Portsmouth | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Portsmouth Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Nurse to manage our busy pre-assessment department. This role provides the opportunity to work with a wide variety of specialisms whilst developing your leadership and clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment. Spire also offer a Leadership Programme for anyone who is eager to develop their management skills to the next level.
Spire Portsmouth Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Duties and responsibilities:
This role includes both hands on clinic management and staff line management. This includes the delivery of nurse lead clinics, supporting minor procedures, arranging rotas, holding team meetings, completing staff appraisals and developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders
Who we're looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Extensive pre-assessment experience and knowledge is essential to lead this experienced team
- Pre-assessment qualification
- Proven leadership experience within pre-assessment as a Lead or Senior Nurse
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny Lawless on
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'