This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As a Senior Accountant you will be involved in all aspects of the business, preparation of accounts, self-assessments, tax and VAT returns for a varied portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
You’ll report directly to the Director in Dereham, working within a small team environment with a very real opportunity to progress into management over time.
To be considered, you will be: -
- ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- Have minimum 3 years Accounting experience within a practice accountants
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc) Sage Line 50 & Iris (preferable)
- Experienced preparing year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, and VAT returns
- Accustomed to liaising with clients and resolving queries
- A team player, professional and organised, with excellent interpersonal, numeracy, written and planning skills, able to build rapport and work well with clients
This is a permanent full-time position, salary dependent upon experience, start date ASAP.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job