Our client is an established and successful mixed dental practice based in the Staines area. They boast incredible long service with their staff and have a supportive and professional culture. They are friendly and caring towards their patients and this coupled with clinical excellence and value for money ensures their patients return again and again.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to join the team as a full time, permanent Receptionist, responsible for ensuring an impeccable front of house experience. Alongside this role, you will be supported to train as a dental nurse to enable you to fully understand the dentistry field and maintain the multi-skilled team approach.
This role attracts a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience plus benefits.
The purpose of the role is to act as the first point of contact for all visitors to the practice and to play a vital role in ensuring that all patients receive a prompt and friendly welcome at every visit. This role is integral in maximising the revenue to the practice, and ensuring that the highest level of customer care is achieved at all times.
The main duties include;
- Greeting patients and notifying surgery accordingly
- Monitor progress in surgeries and managing expectations of patients
- Handling of payments
- Making follow up appointments
- Advising of any promotions
- Managing all patient communications including recall letters and reminders
- Carrying out customer surveys
- Some reporting for management
- Promoting and assisting in the management of dental membership plan
- Supplier liaison
- Other general administration tasks as listed on full job description
- Nursing duties, during and once fully trained
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a customer focused, administrative role
- Enthusiastic and positive manner
- Professional and pro-active approach
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as a team but also alone
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of MS packages
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and be "unflappable"
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work in a customer focused role but receive dental nurse training.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job