My client is leading Accountancy practice providing local businesses and individuals with first class Accountancy services.
We are urgently seeking an experienced Practice Accountant who will join an Accountancy team in Shipley and take the role ideally of Partner within the business. You will be expected to take over a portfolio of Accountacy focused clients and specifically:
- Provide sound financial advice
- Management of financial systems and budgets
- Undertaking financial audits for clients
- Complete VAT Returns for clients
- Advising on cl;ients tax planning
- Maintaining records, preparing accounts and management information for client
- Advising on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency with the assistance of other internal staff.
- Managing junior colleagues and trainees
We ideally would be seeking someone with 5+ years experience working as an Accountanty ideally within an Accountacy firm, but we will consider those working for end user firms also. You will be experienced in all of the aboive but most importantly you'll be a very effective communicator and be able to deal with clients directly and also deal with and oversee internal staff also.
We are seeking someone who is fully qualified wityh ACCA, ACA and / or CIMA only. Great salary package offered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'