Experienced Practice Nurse / Nurse Manager
We are looking for an experienced practice nurse to join our team at Oakwood Surgery. This is an exciting opportunity for a nurse looking for the next stage in their career as there is the potential to take on the responsibility for co-ordinating the efforts of the nursing team and taking an active role in the clinical leadership of the practice.
About the practice: We currently have 6 GP partners and 1 salaried GP with 4 practice nurses and 4 Healthcare Assistants. We are a training practice, rated good by CQC and are high QOF achievers. We use TPP SystmOne.
Part time/Full time Hours negotiable
Salary: Depending on experience
• Registered General Nurse
• Experience of working in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct ( 2002 ) and The Scope of Professional Practice ( 1992 )
• Full registration with NMC
• Competency in basic nursing duties required for the post
Experience of teaching and training
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team
• Excellent timekeeping skills
• Experience of QOF and chronic disease management ( such as Diabetes, CHD, COPD and Asthma )
Prescribing qualificationwould be an advantage but not essential
You will be informed if you have been short listed to attend for interview. We regret we do not provide feedback for applicants who have not been short listed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'