Practice Nurse - RGN or RMN
Up to £32,000 per year plus annual bonus
Welcome bonus of £2000
Smithson Gray are working with a reputable mental health care provider who provide care to Adults with various mental health needs.
You must be a qualified RGN or RMN with a valid NMC registration and have a strong passion for providing excellent care. You must have previously worked in a nursing role. You will be confidence and the ability to lead and influence the hospital/unit’s nursing team. You must have an excellent knowledge of the mental health sector. You will make sure all standards are met and the service users medical, physical and emotional requirements are seen to by your nursing team. Ensure compliance with the companies clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate junior colleagues.
- Nurse Qualified and NMC registered
- Experience nursing within a mental health setting
- Good knowledge of clinical governance and CQC standards
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to train and mentor junior nurses
My client is looking to pay up to £32,000, plus excellent benefits which will be discussed further at interview. You will also receive a welcome bonus and an annual bonus.
All applications are fully confidential. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Mental Health