Key to this exciting role is to be able to deliver high quality, evidence based nursing care to patients registered with the practice, to work together with the practice nursing team to provide high quality and evidence based nursing care for patients including achievement of the Quality and Outcome Framework and other key performance indicators.
You will be expected to collaborate with GP and Lead Nurse, practice management and governance leads to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
· First level Registered nurse
· First Degree level qualification or working at this level
· Practice Nurse qualification
· Clinical experience working in a GP practice
· Teaching and Assessing
· Qualification in cervical cytology
· Qualification in Vaccination and immunisation
· Accredited training in long term conditions and/or sexual health
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational and team working skills
· IT literate
· Knowledge and understanding of Health service policies and frameworks for primary care
Do you fit the bill? Want to make a real difference to a patients journey, click APPLY now!
·First level Registerednurse
·First Degree level qualification or working at thislevel
·Clinical experience working in a GPpractice
experience/qualification<span lang="EN-US" style="font-size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt; font-family: Symbol; mso-fareast-font-family: Symbol; mso-bidi-font-family: Symbol; colo
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'