Location: Lingfield, Surrey
Salary: circa £35,000 depending on experience + Bonus and Benefits
Hours: Full time with flexible working hours available
Working for an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Practice Manager within this highly successful SJP Partner Practice. You will be supporting the operational needs of this highly successful Financial Services Practice and managing a small team.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £117bn.
The Role - Practice Manager
Reporting to the Partner, you will be involved all aspects of the Practice Administration on a daily basis and managing a team of three Administrators
• You will be tasked with ensuring there are superb levels of support to clients
• You will be responsible for overseeing all business processing through the Practice as well as supporting the running and managing the office with its three administrators
• You will be the 'go to person’ for clients when the Partner is in meetings
• You will deal with all administrative aspects within the Practice
• You will ensure clients tasks and actions are completed efficiently and on time.
• You will oversee the workflow and smooth running of the practice will be a gatekeeper for the Partner and undertake PA tasks from time to time
This may include:
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Answering and directing phone calls and dealing with client queries
• Managing the database of clients
• Correspondence for clients and providers
• Processing new business and corresponding with clients
• Liaising with outsourced Paraplanners
• Overseeing Marketing and client events initiatives
Full training will be given and there is the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation Framework.
The Person - Practice Manager
• You will have a track record in an operational office based environment. This is likely to be in a Financial Services related business, ideally St. James’s Place, but this is not essential if you have been working in a relevant area
• You will have experience of working with a team, managing tasks and processes and meeting deadlines
• You will have a good understanding of how you can add value to this business and importantly you are a self-starter
• You will have excellent IT skills
• You will be a confident professional with excellent communication skills
• You will be able to think on your feet
• You will have common sense, influencing skills and enjoy problem solving
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment process.
- Financial Services
- Office Manager
- Pension Administration
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'