Job Title: Practice Manager
Salary: Competitive and negotiable depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Location: The Lister Practice
AT Medics is London’s largest and fastest growing primary care provider with a 15-year track record of Primary Care transformation. The organisation has a vision of ‘Improving Healthcare, Improving Lives’. Services are characterised by high quality access, nationally recognised innovation and a real understanding of individual patient need, collectively, serving over 390,000 patients across 48 practices in 18 London CCGs.
This is a great time for individuals seeking a fulfilling Practice Management role to join. We are expanding our services and have undergone a sustained period of growth; as a result, the organisation has some exciting opportunities.
The successful candidate will lead and manage one of the organisation’s sites in London. Our well-established practices have excellent performance against local and National requirements, and a committed multi-professional team. We take great pride on the efficiencies we have created in General Practice through our in- house bespoke tools- freeing up senior clinicians to attend to the highest quality of patient care and access.
Some of the post holder duties will include:
- Management of services required to meet contractual, quality and safety expectations
- People/Staff management and day to day operational management
- Quality Assurance and CQC Compliance
- Patient Services; high level of customer service, keeping up to date with local service provision and representing the practice at external meetings
- Complaints handling
- Cross functional team engagement with central corporate HR and Finance support stripping away these burdens at local level
- Practice development
Knowledge and experience
- Primary Care experience
- You must have a deep understanding of health services and people management, together with a passion for improving healthcare and improving lives
- Whilst you will bring your experience to the role, you will also receive significant support from the Regional GP Director and Senior Managers as part of your development.
- Team player who has an appetite to lead teams and manage people
- Shares ethos and understands importance of hitting key targets and KPi’s
- Ambitious to succeed and drive positive change
AT Medics staff enjoys a range of benefits, including access to the NHS Discounts and other benefits of joining us include:
A comprehensive induction programme
5 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
Ongoing support from the Regional GP Director and Senior Managers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'