Practice / Office Manager
9 month fixed term contract
- Lead, motivate, nurture and manage a team
- Managing performance and quality assurance, resources and budgets, in collaboration with others and key stakeholders
- To provide expert practice advice and guidance in relation to all work allocated within the team,
- Comply with legislative and organisational standards and manage effectively so that performance targets and service objectives are met
- To work proactively and collaboratively with other professionals and partners
- Contribute and support the development of practice, procedures and policy and specifically the professional development of the team they lead.
- Support mentoring and coaching to enhance the quality of practice and the continuous professional development of team members
- Undertake effective recruitment and resourcing of the team
- Responds to complaints, compliments and other feedback from service users in accordance with policy and in a way that fosters positive relationships as far as possible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Office Manager
- Practice Manager
- GP Surgery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'