I am delighted to be working on an amazing opportunity in the Teesside area on an exclusive basis.
This is a unique role as they are looking for someone who would want a share of the practice and ultimately become a partner.
The current practice owner is currently working reduced hours in the hope to retire in the near future.
- Work closely with partners with a view of taking over client files and managing services
- You will be an experienced manager who can consistently demonstrate that you can be relied upon to deliver work to the highest standards, on time and in budget.
- Highly motivated, capable of developing your own business skills and contributing to the firm’s growth either by taking the initiative with new business ideas or in supporting the partners with current ideas.
- To assist with clients’ accounts, taxation and other records.
- To assist the Senior Business Manger
- Manage and supervise a team.
- To offer advice an answer queries for clients.
- Ad hoc duties
To be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the partners with the intention to manage a portfolio of clients ensuring that all deadlines are met, the work is carried out within budget and the job is completed efficiently.
- Assisting the Senior Business Manager in reviewing client files and managing the firms work load.
- Reviewing tax compliance, accounting, and advisory matter and assisting clients with the implementation of advice given.
- Reviewing corporate tax and LLP partnership tax returns and accounts in a wide range of industries and ensuring the work is turned around on a timely basis.
- Assisting with the completion of more complicated tax returns and considering the impact of changes in Tax legislation.
- Undertake due diligence projects for a range of clients.
- Process annual trust data and upload to software
- Reviewing the process for annul P11D data
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to Tax enquiries
- Liaising with clients, including attending client meetings
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and drafting a proposal for client consideration
- Assisting with other projects such as investigations, due diligence and other duties as required by clients or partners.
- Billing, budget and WIP management
- Complying with all departmental procedures to ensure the smooth running of the team and department
- Staff mentoring and development
- Using Microsoft outlook and Sage packages.
Ideally you will be ACA qualified with at least 5 years’ experience at a Senior Accountant Level with a proven record of managing clients and staff.
This is a really exciting opportunity with clear career progression.
For a confidential chat please get in touch Tiffany Thornton - Reed Practice - Middlesbrough
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'