- Clear progression to Equity Partner
- Newly reburnished offices
- Excellent work life balance
Our client is a well-established accountancy firm based in Hendon seeking a credible Practice Manager to join their finance team. Reporting to the Partners, suitable applicants will not be directly involved in day to day entering but will be expected to review and manage the work flow.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Practice Manager based in Hendon
- Assisting in the management of workflow and deadlines within the Practice
- Frequent client interaction
- Review and assist with general practice work - statutory accounts, audits, personal tax, corporation tax
- Filing all company accounts under FRS102 & FRS105
- VAT returns
- Personal and Corporation tax
- Reviewing work produced/performed by other members of staff as they grow
- Working with the Partners to set KPI's, goals and objectives, then ensure that they are monitored
- Responsible for assisting in improving processes and implementing new systems
- Direct reports as the company grows
The ideal candidate for this Practice Manager role based in Hendon will
- ACA or ACCA qualified essential
- Minimum of 1 years experience within a supervisory role
- Experience training and developing junior staff members
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an accountancy practice
- Ability to work unsupervised, to work within deadlines and be highly organised.
- Ambitious, driven and positive
- Excellent interpersonal and professional manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own workload and to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Effective review and checking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
What's on offer
£45,000 - £65,000 plus benefits depending on experience and qualification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'