We are recruiting for Practice Manager in the Basingstoke area. Our client is a small independent accounting firm.
As a Practice Manager you will need to have:
- A positive attitude, working as part of a team.
- At least 3 years working within an accountancy practice.
- ACA / ACCA qualified - or qualified by experience within an accountancy practice.
- Excellent customer service skills & experience of dealing with small business owners.
- Xero certification ideally.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Duration: Perm
Role of a Practice Manager:
- Being the first contact for clients.
- Managing a few year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts.
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their business.
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients.
- Overseeing the running of the general office.
- Supporting members of staff when necessary.
Benefits of working with us as a Practice Manager:
- Excellent market leading income on bringing in new business.
- Grow: Our client will treat you as future partners from the outset with a personal development plan and monthly reviews.
- Christmas shutdown: Our Client closes the office over Christmas to give valuable time off
- Pension: Plan for your future with free access to financial advice.
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply
- Practice Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'