This is a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Manager to join a highly regarded team of solicitors and support staff at a thriving firm.
- Financial and practice management and reporting
- VAT administration and returns
- Payroll duties
- Credit control
- Daily banking
- Weekly cash flow management
- Weekly LAA BACS reconciliations
- Monitoring budget/costs
- Risk management and compliance
- HR duties including recruitment, staff inductions and ensuring staff receive the relevant training for their role
- IT functions and office equipment management
- Annual review of PI insurance and fee earners’ practice certificates
- Managing utility contracts, maintenance, cleaning, repairs and security for the firm
- Staff holiday rotas
- Assisting with the preparation of the Lexcel audit
- Business development and marketing
- Applications are encouraged from practice managers with 1 years’ plus experience at a reputable firm
- Experience of financial management duties is essential
- Ideally, you will have excellent business development skills
- Solid leadership and communication skills are required
Our client is a successful practice which provides a select range of services to individuals from their base within Cheshire. Staffed by a team of dedicated specialists, who pride themselves on excellent standards of client care and service, they have achieved numerous accreditations including the coveted Lexcel quality mark. Actively involved within their local communities they have a loyal and growing client base throughout the North West. They are now seeking a Practice Manager to join their team.
For further details of this Practice Manager vacancy, please contact Charlotte quoting reference C03086921.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'