They are a five partner firm that have achieved year on year growth for that past 15 years. In general they have a wide range of clients, but have a particular specialism in the construction and property industries. Whilst ensuring compliance needs are met in an efficient manner, their aim is to add significant value to their clients. This can take the form of commercial advice, tax planning and ultimately becoming their clients trusted advisor. They recognise that good service is of paramount importance.
About the team….
They are a five partner firm, with approximately 25 staff. The structure is fairly flat, with five managers reporting directly to partners. They have a dedicated business services department who perform all the bookkeeping, VAT and payroll compliance. The team have a significant amount of client contact and are given as much responsibility as possible. They aim to minimise the team's exposure to data entry and basic skills work by using technology as much as possible.
About the position…
Based in North London and reporting to the Partners. The Practice Manager is responsible for managing the firm to ensure delivery of quality work.
• manage the admin team and ensure efficiency in the admin processes.
• Managing Fee Protection policy/billing of same and any non-accounts functions such as Reg Office etc.
• Overseeing database management.
• Reviewing IT systems to ensure operating efficiently including considering ongoing developments such as cloud application, new software modules and/or packages etc.
• Liaise with the FC to ensure accurate monthly Management Accounts prepared on a timely basis and presented to partners. This information pack needs to include detailed reports including WIP, time recovery etc.
• Particular focus required on non-billable time also softer issues such as consistent approach to billing by partners/employees, standard narrative etc.
• Ensure annual regulatory compliance is dealt with including firm/partner PCs, PI and office insurance policies etc.
• Manage overall HR function (including assist in recruitment as mentioned below, employee exit interviews etc).
• To consider implementing ISO 9001 if ISQC1 does not deal sufficiently with overall firm systems.
• Ensure employee training is sufficient to also oversee our CPD program.
• Ensure that client engagement (eg contacting clients 3 months before year end etc) is setup and implemented and any other systems recommended by Finola
• monitor client satisfaction and report on client complaints, losses etc.
• ensure all timesheets are posted daily.
• report to partners , and assist Managing Partner in ensuring we meet our monthly production and profit targets.
• ensure have compliance with audit process.
• manage new client on boarding process to ensure full compliance and the right experience for the client.
• manage all the eshot/marketing processes (to include regular eshots, potentially targeted, specific topics etc).
• attend partners meetings, prepare agenda, take minutes etc.
• organise client and potential client events.
• manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers - e.g. IT (ashgoal, CCH) recruitment agents etc.
• manage client relationships. Ensure partners see all Grade A clients regularly.
What they offer….
• Access to flexible working conditions
• 2 Duvet' days per year
• 22 days annual leave per year
• Annual company City Break
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'