A successful and established IFA firm located to the North of Newcastle, is looking to recruit an experienced IFA Practice Manager, on either a full-time or, part-time basis (minimum 20 hours). The individual will play a pivotal role in the Firm’s future, continued success and reputation.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and be able to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Work closely with the Director of the firm to help drive the business to a new higher level, assist in increasing market share, firm value and overall profitability
- Manage and co-ordinate Directors schedules, calendars and appointments and bookings
- Organise and train new and existing staff members. Be able to coach, mentor and discipline office staff to ensure optimum performance
- Work closely with all sales staff to develop their understanding of best practice within the administration and Firm’s processes
- Ensure compliance procedures are in place for both the firm and advisers and that they are monitored and kept up to date and all records are well maintained. File and case checking will be an integral part of the job.
Candidates must have a proven track record of delivering results within a financial services practice and must possess the following attributes:
- Ethical in their 'core’ values
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an expanding office of people
- Hard-working and highly motivated
- Be a pro-active team player
- Sound management, organisational and communication skills
- A good knowledge of cash flow modelling for clients, particularly experience of 'Truth Software’ would be preferred.
Whilst Financial Services qualifications would be advantageous, they are not required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"