Our financial services client are looking for an experienced practice manager to support the success of this busy expanding practice
Duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining business procedures and service standards
- Managing the practice work flow
- Overseeing the delivery of the business administration
- Ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Facilities management
- Managing IT
- Keeping up to date to with regulatory changes
- Dealing with day to day administration
- Supporting HR including staff management including performance and service delivery
- Creating a positive successful working environment
- Managing marketing, formulating plans and delivering them
Candidate requirements are:
- Similar experienced gained within an IFA or a Financial Institution.
- Strong management, organisational and communication skills.
- A positive and hardworking approach and a proven ability to deliver.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job