An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Practice Manager of a leading private London clinic. Based in Canary Wharf, Chancery Lane or Bank, this is a permanent position paying up to £40,000 per annum and requires a highly experienced Practice Manager, familiar with revenue targets and how to improve them, as well as the usual team management and governance involved in the Practice Management role.
This is a fantastic time to join this organisation due to their current and future growth plans. As specialists in their sector this organisation prides themselves on their culture of professionalism and exceptional customer care. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a private healthcare environment where they enjoyed developing and motivating their team. You will be an organised and energetic team player with a positive management style and the ability to work well under pressure.
Duties will include:
- Communicating procedures across the clinic to healthcare professionals
- Managing all facilities within the practice to the highest standard
- Developing your team members and delegating task where appropriate
- Monitoring staff performance, budgets and financials
- Upholding exceptional practice image at all times with the strictest levels of confidentiality
The successful post holder will have:
- Experience of managing a team and driving performance
- Experience with contract and facility management
- Experience of managing a Healthcare Partnership
- Strong analytical ability, with good commercial acumen
We are actively recruiting for this role at the moment, if you have relevant experience please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.