The role will initially be based out of the London office for the first 3-6 months then will move to the clients Sutton office.
About The Role
- Involvement in staff training and development, including review of staff recoveries and efficiency
- Participate in professional development activities
- You will need to manage a team and deal with tight deadlines
- You will manage client expectations and also roll their sleeves up and get involved
- Either part qualified or qualified
- This role will suit somebody from a Top Tier, Mid Tier, or medium/large independent Accountancy Practice environment or someone who is looking to move from a smaller firm environment
Things You Should Know
25 days holiday, private medical, Pension.
Commutable from: Cheam, Sutton, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Gatwick, Kingston, Leatherhead, London, Redhill, Reigate.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Management Accountant