Practice Manager (GDC Registered ) required
For a Private Dental Practice in Sevenoaks, Kent
£25,000 - £28,000 p.a depending on skills and experience
Riverhead Dental Practice in Sevenoaks, Kent is seeking an experienced Practice Manager (Clinical) to take responsibility for leading our practice team and developing the practice
The role requires a good people manager who has the ability to gain trust and confidence from patients and colleagues. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising income & profit, whilst balancing cost control with the needs of dentists working in the practice, to ensure that a high level of service is delivered to patients. We require a proactive individual who is ready to challenge the status quo, continuously seek out improvement opportunities, control costs to achieve best value for the practice and its patients, and set achievable but stretching targets for team members
Responsibilities will include:
• Commercially astute, with forward activity planning to influence revenue performance
• Financial Forecasting with marketing actions to drive revenue performance
• Daily diary management of Clinicians diaries with controls to protect revenue income
• Ensuring that revenue, cost and P&L targets for the practice are delivered
• Becoming the CQC registered manager & ensuring the practice team remain compliant on all required standards including CQC and Health & Safety
• Ensuring stock is managed in line with company policy and budgets
• Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team
• Delivering a high level of customer service, effectively managing & resolving patient complaints and deal promptly with issues when they arise
• Building a performance culture by proactively communicating with the team regarding practice and individual performance;
• Training and developing the practice team;
• Dealing with administration and accounting tasks at the practice, including dental IT systems;
• Managing staff payroll, associate and supplier payments.
The successful candidate will possess:
• GDC Registered Clinically qualified (Required)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of management, ideally in the dental sector, or retail / service related business
• Experience of Practice Management Systems, specifically S.O.E would be advantageous
• Accountability of managing a Profit and Loss account
• The ability to build positive relationships and face difficult conversations when required
• Strong IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Previous experience of managing a team of staff
• Proven planning & organisation skills
• The ability to work to targets
If you have the right skills & would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
This is a permanent full time position with Hours of work are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, although some flexibility in working hours and days will be required.
Evening and weekend work may also sometimes be required in order to deal with time critical items.
Candidates will also need to be prepared to deal with occasional urgent issues via email or phone outside of working hours. We expect candidates to be willing to go the extra mile in order to get the job done.
- Financial Forecasting
- Practice Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'