Our client is a prestigious, successful medium sized Accountancy Practice located in the heart of London. They are actively recruiting for an ambitious and qualified Practice Manager to join a vastly growing Practice. Our client offers great career prospects and progression for the successful candidate. The successful individual will benefit from a wide range of benefits including private healthcare, season ticket loan and generous holidays.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with Partners to control Practice workflow
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Managing a small team and dealing with staff training
- Liaising with client managers as well as working directly with clients
- Planning and delegating a diverse range of assignments from client sites
- Supervising a team of juniors and reviewing their work
- Preparing, planning and reviewing audit assignments
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Previous Practice experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior/Supervisor position
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Supervisor/Manager with experience in accounts and audit to join an established and successful Accountancy Practice supports them in the on-going development of their staff.
For more information on thisPractice Management Accountant position please either apply directly, or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job