Our client is a prestigious, successful medium sized Accountancy Practice located in the heart of London. They are actively recruiting for an ambitious and qualified Practice Manager to join a vastly growing Practice. Our client offers great career prospects and progression for the successful candidate. The successful individual will benefit from a wide range of benefits including private healthcare, season ticket loan and generous holidays.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with Partners to control Practice workflow
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Managing a small team and dealing with staff training
- Liaising with client managers as well as working directly with clients
- Planning and delegating a diverse range of assignments from client sites
- Supervising a team of juniors and reviewing their work
- Preparing, planning and reviewing audit assignments
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Previous Practice experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior/Supervisor position
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Supervisor/Manager with experience in accounts and audit to join an established and successful Accountancy Practice supports them in the on-going development of their staff.
For more information on thisPractice Management Accountant position please either apply directly, or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers.