Practice Director - Village Animal Hospital - Caterham
We are currently looking for a Practice Director to join us at Village Animal Hospital on a 1 year fixed term contract. We are a 4 site practice based in surrey and are looking for an individual to further success by providing leadership, management and support to both clinical and non-clinical staff.
Reporting in to the Regional Director you will have overall responsibility for the clinical behavioural standards within the practice, ensuring they are in line with the RCVS code of professional conduct and CVS Clinical Governance Standards. You will also be responsible for the financial performance of the clinic in conjunction with the Senior Vets and Regional Director.
This role offers the opportunity for a confident and experienced leader, with a proven commercial background to join a well-established and successful business at Village Animal Hospital
Other responsibilities to include:
- To work in partnership with the Senior Vets, Practice Administrators, Head nurse and reception team to optimise service to clients and patients in order to develop the business by maximising turnover and productivity
- To deliver and maintain the highest standards of governance in relation to clinical meetings, CPD, clinical development planning and creating clinical frameworks, clinical audit and recording of unexpected clinical events
- To be responsible for creating and delivering the practice budget with the Regional Director
- To manage performance of the clinical and non-clinical staff using KPI’s
Ideally you will be an RVN, however we are open to applications from applicants with proven business management experience.
What we can offer you:
- 6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Attractive + Bonus opportunity
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs - subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Is this role of interest to you?
Please apply now!
- Clinical Governance
- Development Planning
- Financial Performance
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"