Our client is a well-established business with an enviable reputation. They are a hardworking, close knit team encourage and support each other as well as strive for providing excellent customer service to their very loyal client base. We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and experienced business professional to lead and manage their team as Practice Manager based in the Malmesbury area.
This role is a combination of effective management of the day to day running of a busy practice together with marketing, business development, HR Administration plus lots more.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday with a salary of circa £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience. They also offer a pension scheme and other benefits.
- Personnel Management
- Strategic Management
- General Management/Practice Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Other overflow work from the Vets such as invoicing, client correspondence etc
The ideal candidate must have:
- Confidence with all aspects of personnel management including; appraisals, staff motivation and leadership and monitoring of KPIs
- Some knowledge of Health & Safety (desirable)
- Previous experience of running a practice or SME (Experience in Equine is desirable)
- Strong communication and focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Somebody confident in marketing and able to assist with website, social media and other literature for general use and events etc
- The ability to use their own initiative, be confident and driven
This is an exciting position for a confident and driven individual with a passion and ability learn and grow with this business. The individual must be approachable and inspiring to the team you lead.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi discipline and highly reputable business.
Apply initially with your CV and we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates initially over the phone.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job