- Assist the Partners and Accounts Managers in providing support to those clients requiring more than annual compliance services.
- Working in the Audit & Accounts team to produce management accounts, VAT Returns and ad-hoc management information on a timely basis to support senior staff and enable them to fulfill their role in advising clients on accounts, taxation and financial matters throughout the year.
- Linking that work with year-end reporting and maintaining regular contact in a support role with key client personnel under guidance from Partners and Accounts Managers.
• Undertake bookkeeping for clients
• Completion of VAT and similar business returns
• Undertake review of records maintained by clients
• Dealing with client queries
• Prepare management accounts for review by more senior staff and discussing results with the client
• Familiarity in working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks, Xero, Sage and Excel
- ideally with recent experience of working within an accountancy practice environment
- Professional and approachable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure and used to meeting deadlines
- Car driver with full, clean license is essential as travel to client premises will be required
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job