Sheridan Maine Public Practice is currently recruiting for a highly innovative Accountancy Practice based across two sites in Andover and Chandlers Ford who are recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper job, to join their busy team.
This accountancy practice prides itself in being a little different to the rest. They offer a truly modern and innovative approach to the industry, offering online software solutions and a truly unique experience to their clients. They have an excellent business approach to their clients needs and are based in very modern and flexible work spaces in Andover and Chandlers Ford.
The Bookkeeper job will involve:
- Working directly with clients to understand the needs of their business.
- Preparation of all aspects of bookkeeping including purchase and sales ledgers, bank reconciliations and data entry.
- Collation of information and associated reporting to prepare the VAT Return.
- Preparation of management accounts at month and quarter end.
- Working with Xero accounts software to maintain client records directly and advising clients of its capabilities.
Sheridan Maine Public Practice can confirm that alongside a competitive salary, this role will offer an unrivalled working environment, dynamic client base and excellent social aspect to the company.
Due to the highly attractive nature of this role, Sheridan Maine Public Practice can confirm that interviews will be held at short notice and therefore should you wish to be considered, please make an application immediately.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job