We are currently recruiting for a Practice Administrator to join a successful practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management based in Lombard Street, London
Working as part of a small team, the Practice Administrator will provide administrative support to the Partner (Financial Adviser / Business Owner), in conjunction with the Practice Manager and Paraplanner, to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day practice, and to assist the partner in developing and maintaining our client service agreement.
A keen interest or knowledge in financial services administration, in particular of Pensions is highly desirable.
This role would be particularly suited to a long term career Senior Administrator, or an individual wishing to develop their career in Wealth Management within a successful and established company.
- Contacting pension and investment providers to research individuals’ plans to ensure the business has all the information required to make a fair and balanced recommendation
- Maintenance of the CRM (client record management) system and associated processes
- Processing client fund switches, withdrawals, changes of address or any other amendments
- Following up business unit it issues and problem solving with the administration centres as and when required.
- Providing administrative support to the Partner, in particular ensuring she has the necessary meeting pack prepared in a presentable fashion, for every meeting.
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork is presentable and prepared in advance of client meetings.
- Liaising with other SJP departments and clients to ensure smooth running of the practice
- Opening and distributing post
- Responsibility for marketing materials, their distribution and ensuring clients are receiving e-briefings as requested.
- Various general administrative tasks - e.g. meeting & greeting, answering incoming calls, assisting with client enquires, scanning and filing, meeting room preparation
- Intermediate level of I.T. literacy - Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Previous administrative experience, preferably within a financial services organisation
- Familiarity with administration of pensions
- Numerate - able and comfortable working with numbers daily (GCSE Maths C or above, or equivalent)
- Previous working knowledge of Pensions desirable
- Naturally proactive in nature with ability to show initiative
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - telephone, email, face to face
- Fast learner, able to pick up new skills with ease
- Willingness to 'roll their sleeves up’ and do what needs to be done as part of a small team
- Able to demonstrate resilience
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Numerate - natural ease with numbers in general
- Seeking an administrative role for a minimum of 2 years
- Salary: £25-30K OTE per annum (depending on experience)
- Location: Lombard Street, London (near Bank Tube station)
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week - 9.00am-5.30pm
- Pension: Auto-enrolment pension
For further details or to apply, please apply online
- Computer Literate
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Highly Numerate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'