Working on behalf of a highly professional Chartered Accountancy Practice, we are seeking a practice accountant to join the team. You will ideally be fully or almost fully ACCA/ICAEW or equivalent qualified with existing experience of working within a practice.
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £35,000 - £36,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 17.00pm
Benefits: Career development opportunities, study support, pension scheme, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, social events
To be suitable for this role you will have experience of working with multiple clients supporting with their accounts and auditing is desirable however not essential. You will provide customers will an excellent service and work effectively to deadlines.
- Preparing customers accounts to final stage (sole traders, partnerships and limited companies)
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Handling management accounts for clients
- Managing VAT and P11D
- Completing personal and partnership tax returns
- Business tax management
- Maintaining statutory books and filing forms at Companies House
- Communicating effectively with clients over the phone, face to face meetings (virtually) and emails
- Auditing of limited companies to include planning, fieldwork and completion stages
- Managing client records on the system
- Working to deadlines for each client to ensure all accounts have been completed in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- MUST have experience of working within an accountancy practice
- Full understanding of managing clients accounts
- Full or nearly ACCA/ICAEW qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills with the use of accounting software and MS office packages
- Excellent accuracy skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude with aptitude and desire to learn
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
- Accounting Software
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'