A well established, medium sized firm with multiple office are recruiting for an Accountant with circa 2-3 years exposure to join their team. The business are looking for a solid individual who is looking for an autonomous role.
The firm have undergone rapid expansion over the last twelve months with this specific team increasing heavily in size. The business have a strong client base and with this it is expected that you will be able to communicate clearly with clients throughout the region.
You will need to have good practice exposure as well as management accounts experience to be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities
- A strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Production of management accounts
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Prepared monthly and quarterly VAT returns with good knowledge of tax codes
- Prepare statutory year end accounts.
- Xero, Sage, Quickbooks
- A minimum of 3 years accounting experience.
- Management accounting exposure
- Experience in using accountancy packages such as Sage, Xero & Kashflow.
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables/ V-Lookup.
- Confident to work in a clients office
- AAT or ACCA PQ
- Double Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'