Job Profile for Practice Accountant- AS131554
An Accountant is required to join a Chartered Accountancy Practice in Redhill, Surrey. The successful candidate will be joining a growing organisation and get to know their client's businesses inside out, enabling them to spot opportunities to improve profits and support growth.
This role would suit a qualified Accountant or Practice Bookkeeper with a minimum of 2 years Practice experience, who is able to work efficiently within a small but growing team, with excellent attention to detail. Double entry bookkeeping, and VAT knowledge is essential.
Due to rapid expansion Accountants from practice backgrounds at all levels will be considered.
Practice Accountant Position Overview
- Accounts preparation
- Monthly management accounts - balance sheet / cash-flow
- Double entry bookkeeping
Producing company accounts
- Prepare statutory accounts for Limited Companies and corporation tax computations
- Prepare accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships, their taxable profits and Self Assessment returns and income tax due
- Prepare individual tax returns including those of Directors
- Submit Confirmation Statements and other documents to Companies House
- Prepare and check VAT returns
- Deal with HMRC and Clients in all aspects of the above
Practice Accountant Position Requirements
- 2 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with Sage is essential, Xero, Quickbooks and Microsoft Packages would be advantageous
- ACA / ICAEW / ACCA / CIMA qualifications are desirable - However they are an ACCA approved employer and will support you with your studies.
Practice Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 09.00- 17.30 (flexible)
- 31 Days Holiday - Including bank holidays
- On-going training, study support and career progression
You must be within a commutable distance of Redhill, Surrey.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'